New York, USA – January 18, 2023 – BOC Sciences, along with its global peers, has witnessed several challenges facing the pharmaceutical raw material supply chain in 2022. Nevertheless, research never stops, and BOC Sciences is already thinking about customers’ needs in the new year: looking for more cost-effective raw materials.
In BOC Sciences January 2023 Promo, $500 vouchers will be rewarded for orders above $1,000. It’s noteworthy that the promotion is time-limited, as declared on the event page that customers can obtain the vouchers only if orders are placed between Jan. 3rd, 2023 to Jan. 31st, 2023.
Details about the $500 vouchers:
• $350 (valid for orders over $5,000)
• $110 (valid for orders over $1,000)
• $40 (valid for orders over $500)
BOC Sciences’ representative Linna Green who is in charge of the event also emphasizes to customers that some terms and conditions should be kept in mind to make the best use of these vouchers:
• Vouchers are valid from Jan. 3rd, 2023 to Mar. 31st, 2023.
• Must present voucher at the time of purchase.
• Limit one voucher per order. Valid on regular-priced products and services in BOC Sciences.
• Special offer is excluded from this promotion. Cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
• Vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
• If the order is canceled, the vouchers will be invalid. If the vouchers have been redeemed, the corresponding amount will be deducted.
“Our team feels responsible for offering economical materials so that the downstream pharmaceutical companies or researchers can advance their programs with manageable costs,” said Linna, “meanwhile, we always adhere to stringent quality management, which contributes to the safe and effective development of drugs.”
During the turbulence of COVID-19, mpox, and even RSV, BOC Sciences has organized its core resources to assure a stable raw material supply. A massive (bio)chemical catalog, including small molecule inhibitors, nucleotides, nucleosides, impurities, metabolites, and building blocks, plus a professional consulting team, helps researchers locate their required materials without a waste of time or money.
“The promotion will end soon,” Linna added, “we encourage customers to seize this opportunity and start a pleasant partnership with BOC Sciences. My team and I also want to take a moment and wish all our partners a happy, healthy, and bright new year!”
BOC Sciences is a professional (bio)chemical manufacturer supporting every facet of drug R&D. Its product range can cover both industrial and scientific needs, from pre-clinical studies to scale-up production. In January, BOC Sciences experts embarked on the journey of a fresh year by diverting resources to production expansion and quality enhancement, wishing to earn higher credibility for the brand in the supply chain.