The extent of Canada’s natural beauty, from mountains and glaciers to remote lakes and forests, is nearly unmatched in the world. But Canada’s allure isn’t just about nature. Canada has cosmopolitan cities that are clean, safe, friendly and multicultural. Obtaining a visa to Canada means that the Canadian consulate or embassy in your country of origin has determined that you are eligible and meet the entry requirements. A Canada visa is a permit that allows you to visit Canada and stay there for a specific period of time. There are some countries that do not require a permit to enter the country.
Types of Canada Visa
- Visitor visas.
- Student visas.
- Work visas.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- Find out if you are eligible for a Canada visa.
- Pick whether to apply online or offline.
- Create your account online.
- Gather the document file.
- Fill out the visa application form with the requested information and documents.
- Pay the visa processing fee
- Visit the nearest Canadian visa application centre with your passport, photographs, and other required documents.
- You need to give your fingerprints and photo (bio-metrics)
- Submit your visa application form at the Canada visa application center.
- Get the receipt from the application centre containing the unique tracking number.
- Track your application online using this number.
- Wait for your Canada visa to be processed.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR Canada Visa
- Passport or any other valid travel document
- A recent passport-size photo.
- Acceptance letter
- Proof of sufficient funds to support the travel and stay
- Letter of invitation and/or medical exam certificate
- Documents based on the visa type
- Police clearances to show no criminal records
Greek citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for visits of up to 90 days for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The Canada eTA visa from Greek is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Greek citizens travelling to the country for short stays. An approved Canada visa waiver from Greek is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to stay in Canada for up to 6 months each time entering the country from the airport.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF GREEK
- A valid passport – All Greek citizens must have a valid biometric passport issued by the Greek government with at least 6 months of validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA visa.
- Personal information – While filling out the application, all travellers will need to provide information about themselves such as their personal information (address, contact information), their occupation and employment, information about their passport, and their travel details
- A Phone, tablet, or computer – In order to fill out the application, travellers will need a device with internet access, such as a phone, tablet, or computer
- A valid form of payment – Finally, travellers will need a valid debit or credit card to pay the eTA application fees.
Romanian citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for visits of up to 90 days for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The Canada eTA visa from Romania is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Romanian citizens travelling to the country for short stays. Romanian citizens wishing to travel to Canada by air for up to 6 consecutive months per entry can apply for a Canadian eTA online. The Canadian eTA was introduced in 2016 to simplify the process of obtaining a travel authorization for visa-exempt foreign visitors, which is also valid for Romanian citizens.
WHAT IS AN ETA FOR ROMANIAN CITIZENS?
This electronic travel authorization is a system that entitles you to travel to Canada and this ETA can only be obtained by those nationalities who do not require a visa to enter this country.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Valid passport – verify that your passport has a valid date of six more months from your arrival in Canada.
- An e-mail address – before entering your email, make sure it is really valid because all communication will be done through this email.
- Means of payment – to finish your application, you must make a payment and for that, you can use a credit/debit card or Paypal account.
Canada is fast becoming a popular country for travellers from Germany in particular. Currently, German citizens make up the fifth largest group of tourists visiting Canada each year. However, it is important to note that all Germany citizens require an electronic travel authorization or eTA to enter Canada. All travellers with a German passport must have a visa or visa waiver before they can legally enter Canada. Thanks to a recent initiative initiated by the Government of Canada, it is now easier than ever to obtain a visa waiver to visit Canada via the online eTA application, eliminating the need to apply for a visa in person at a Canadian diplomatic mission to apply.
An approved Canadian eTA for German citizens is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to spend up to a total of 180 days on each entry.
CANADA ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR GERMAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- Passport: All German citizens must have a valid German passport, with at least 6 months’ validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA visa.
- Email: you will receive your document by email. So, provide a valid email. When you get your ETA, you are not required to have a physical copy on you, but if you want, you can still print one out.
- Payment: Travelers will need a valid form of payment, such as a debit or credit card, to pay the eTA application fees
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Afnani Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +27 12 426 6400
Address:1166 Grosvenor St & Park St, Hatfield
Country: South Africa