DelveInsight’s Dermatomyositis Market Insights Report provides a comprehensive understanding of current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Dermatomyositis market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted Dermatomyositis market size from 2019 to 2032, segmented into 7MM (the United States, the EU5 (the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, France, and Germany), and Japan.
Key Highlights from the Dermatomyositis Market Report
- Dermatomyositis is more common in women than in men, with incidence rates being 3.98 and 4.68 per 1,000,000, respectively.
- Dermatomyositis is estimated to be around 9.63 cases per million people globally. In children, dermatomyositis symptoms commonly occur between 5 and 15 years of age.
Dermatomyositis is a type of inflammatory myopathy characterized by inflammatory and degenerative changes in the muscles. Muscle aches, weakness, abnormality, and weakness are being observed. It may lead to a reddish-purple rash on the upper eyelids or cheeks. Symptoms include difficulty in raising the arms. There is no specific cause, for it might be due to environmental, genetic, or immunological factors.
Dermatomyositis Treatment Market
The first-line treatment of Dermatomyositis includes systemic glucocorticoids with or without immunosuppressants. A high dose of Prednisolone is given at the beginning to improve muscle strength.
Rituximab, mycophenolate, mofetil, calcineurin, and intravenous inhibitors are given to patients who do not respond positively to the first-line treatment. Second Line Therapy- involves a combination of azathioprine and methotrexate
Dermatomyositis disease is also managed by general measures, physiotherapy, and medical therapy. Avoid sunlight and sun-protective clothing. Physical therapy and rehabilitation play an important role. Patients are encouraged to participate actively in exercise programs.
Learn more about the treatment options @ Dermatomyositis Treatment Market
The Dermatomyositis market report offers epidemiological analysis for the study period 2019-32 in the 7MM segmented into
- Dermatomyositis Total Incident Cases
- Dermatomyositis Gender-specific Incident Cases
- Dermatomyositis Subtype-specific Incident Cases
- Dermatomyositis Severity-specific Incident Cases
- Dermatomyositis Treatable Cases
Download the report to understand which factors are guiding epidemiology trends @ Dermatomyositis Epidemiological Insights
Scope of the Dermatomyositis Market Report
- Study Period: 2019-32
- Coverage: TheUnitedStates, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), Japan
- Therapeutic Assessment: Dermatomyositis off-label and emerging therapies
- Key Dermatomyositis Companies: Private, Corbus Pharmaceuticals, CSL Behring, and many others.
- Market Dynamics: Dermatomyositis market drivers and barriers
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis: SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies.
Table of Contents
Dermatomyositis Market Key Insights
Dermatomyositis Market Report Introduction
Dermatomyositis Market Overview at a Glance
Dermatomyositis Market Executive Summary
Disease Background and Overview
Dermatomyositis Treatment and Management
Dermatomyositis Epidemiology and Patient Population
Dermatomyositis Emerging Drugs
Dermatomyositis Market Outlook
Potential of Current and Emerging Therapies
Dermatomyositis Market Drivers
Dermatomyositis Market Barriers
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States