Dubai, UAE – January 10, 2023 – GULF BROKERS DMCC is a registered, licensed, regulated, and authorized broker based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (“UAE”) since 2007. They are a corporate member of the Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (“DGCX”) and provides a wide range of trading instruments including metals, currencies, hydrocarbons, and equities via their state of the art online trading systems.
When launched in 2005, the Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX) was the Middle East’s first ever derivatives exchange. The introduction of DGCX was a strategic move by Dubai not only to strengthen the commodities and forex market by providing hedging tools that help manage risk but also to diversify investment opportunities for regional investors.
The Exchange has pioneered several futures and options contracts in the metals, energy and currency sectors that not only transformed the region’s derivatives market but also provided exciting new opportunities for investors.
Some Features & Benefits of Trading on DGCX:
- Guaranteed settlement and reduced counterparty risk provided by Dubai Commodities Clearing Corporation (DCCC), a subsidiary 100% owned by DGCX.
- A simple fee structure – one fee for all participants. All participants also pay the same margin, whether commercial or non-commercial entities.
- An opening to both regional and international liquidity pools.
- Robust risk management and surveillance systems.
- Uninterrupted trading hours from 7:00am – 11:30pm (GMT +4).
- Regulated by the Securities & Commodities Authority (SCA).
The UAE enjoys an ideal location between the time zones of Europe and the Far East and DGCX offers a range of products from the precious metal, base metal, energy, and currency sectors.
Syam KP, the Chief Analyst at Gulf Brokers, believes that initiatives like FX Junction are the futureof trading and investment activities. He says, “At Gulf Brokers, we have always given the utmost importance to well-informed and holistic trading. We aim to help all users on our platform understand the market they enter. With FX Junction, we have created a Facebook for traders and investors, providing them with opportunities to collaborate with traders across the globe and discuss Forex, Crypto, Stocks, and a plethora of other markets.”
Gulf Brokers’ MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform Features:
- Flexible Trading System.
- Professional Technical Analysis – MQL5, more than 80 indicators and tools.
- Fundamental Analysis.
- Advanced Strategy Tester.
- Trading Tab for One-Click Trading.
- Highlighted Entry/Exit Points.
- Multi-currency/language support.
- Available on all popular mobile platforms.
The company prides itself on providing high quality customer service. Their flat hierarchy enables them to make quick and effective decisions. Gulf’s unique approach gives them an advantage compared to their competitors making them an ideal broker for retail traders as well as institutional traders and partners.
For complete information, visit: https://www.gulfbrokers.ae/en