As the summer draws to an end and the fall season steps in to replace the warm, sun-filled days, it brings to mind a New Year filled with abundant opportunities just around the corner. 2023 is just up ahead. With that comes the prospect of creating new goals while evaluating accomplishments from 2022.
Mark Stephen Pooler, CEO and Founder of TMSP Agency, an inspirational pioneer among his peers and a trendsetter within the media industry, has spoken to thousands of successful businessmen and entrepreneurs throughout his career – making it difficult to narrow down the selection of those to highlight.
From the stories and insights below, learn how to build an exceptional future from these remarkably innovative men who share game-changing advice and proven approaches for achieving and maintaining success.
- Brian Tracy, Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, speaker, and author, learned critical success building methods early on. Those who write their goals down are ten times more likely to achieve them, as it enables a higher level of thinking and leads to more focused actions. Done religiously, can add to the effectiveness of the practice. Brian has also taught millions how to avoid getting stuck in ‘comfort zones’ with the Zero-Based Thinking Question. “Is there something that you are doing today, knowing what you now know, that you would not start up again if you had to do it over?”
- Kevin Tewis-Allen, Managing Director of Ecoflix, widely known among Gen Z and millennial crowds, multi-platinum award-winning record producer, and BBC Radio 1 producer of the decade advises those seeking success to pursue KNOWING over wondering. Sharing the sad truth that individuals rarely automatically care about things, Kevin recommends doing due diligence and research to tap into what is socially responsible for uncovering what makes people care. In business, seek fanatics – not just fans! In life, have empathy and build a trusted and dedicated team to fall back on.
- CEO and Lead Mentor at Total Wealth Academy, LLC, Steve Davis, began developing a career at age 27 with bad credit and no money, yet went on to invest in 4,000+ apartments! A huge advocate of reading, he believes that solutions to any dilemma can be found in books. Invest in education regularly and be willing to grow continuously. While remaining humble and grateful, always set higher goals.
- Self-made success story, Brandon Ivan Pena, believes anything is attainable through creativity and community. Through his appreciation for human connection and his love of coffee came his brand – 787 Coffee Co. Brandon’s three key pieces of advice are: 1) Mindset is everything – verbalize and believe – the universe delivers! 2) Leave the ego at the door and find a career that evokes an inner passion. 3) Avoid negativity – time is too valuable to waste on something that creates roadblocks.
- Steve Lowell is a master coach and award-winning global speaker who, for over 30 years, has been training and mentoring individuals worldwide to deliver high-impact keynote speeches, drive revenue and build wealth through public speaking. Steve’s winning advice is to integrate a deeper form of communication to tap into the imagination, inspiring meaningful action. Strive for excellence and never settle for less than full potential.
- Dr. Corey Hicks is a speaker, author, Pharmaceutical Professional, healthcare advocate, and motivational speaker with 20+ years of experience. Having inspired thousands worldwide, his key motivator is encouraging others to invest in their gifts and dedicate time and money to the pursuit of achieving goals. Embrace processes designed for development to establish an atmosphere of excellence!
- Wayne Marlton, Founder of Words into Wealth, is a business development expert and skilled copywriter. Words into Wealth is a leading provider of social selling through LinkedIn Outreach. The service is rated in the top 1% of social selling services on LinkedIn. While difficult to not let ego get in the way, Wayne’s goal is to always be at the bottom of someone else’s class. As a beginner in martial arts, he flinched at every punch. Through perseverance, he eventually became an instructor. It’s the same with business – if surrounded by others on the same level, new ideas and innovation will never surface.
- Dario Cucci is a Holistic Life and Business Coach, best-selling author, and NLP coach. Advice for knowing what to do is plentiful, but what about tips for what not to do? Dario suggests never compromising on personal beliefs and values in the quest for abundance in life. Learn to set boundaries and communicate expectations to others to create a high-quality, balanced existence.
- Leading hair transplant surgeon, Dr. Vishal Nayak is also an aesthetic and general practitioner with a fascination for clinical hypnotherapy. When asked what the most significant thing was that led him to be successful, Vishal’s answer was, “Do what you love, and money will follow.” He also urges individuals to invest in themselves, be ready to do the essential work needed to bring big dreams to fruition, and never hesitate to ask for help. The biggest mistake is to allow pride and ego to get in the way.
- Having reached over 10.6 million views, broadcasts in over 100 outlets worldwide, and a ranking of #13 on the ‘Top 75 TV/Radio/Podcasts in the World,’ – Brian Sebastian has hit the big time! Founder and CEO of Movie Reviews and More and one of the top 100 influencers in the world, Brian is a huge proponent of following through – be reliable! He encourages others to pay attention to their instincts, maintain strong follow-up skills and stay in tune with world events. Having a keen sense of one’s surroundings enables a person to quickly adapt, a crucial skill for finding success in today’s age.
With four months to go in 2022, there is still a HUGE opportunity to set goals and develop a plan of action for success. With tips for achieving success and excellence shared above, it is all within reach.
ABOUT THE GLOBAL PROFILE BUILDER
Mark Stephen Pooler is the Founder, Editor in Chief, Media & News Publisher of MSP News Global. Mark oversees the company’s media business, as well as its intersection with global business leaders. Prior to forming MSP News Global in 2020, Mark spent his time as a Professional Speaker, International Bestselling Author, Radio Host, and PR & Media Specialist. Mark is also the Founder of TMSP Agency, a Premium Media and PR Agency. Here Mark helps high-profile entrepreneurs share their stories through the use of PR and digital media to become known globally. When not working with his valued clients, Mark enjoys spending time with Lilly, his four-legged bestie.
More info: www.contactmark.me | www.mspnewsglobal.com