The Global Saturated Polyester Based Adhesives Market size is forecasted to reach US$ 242.3 million by 2027, after growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period 2022-2027. An increase in demand for saturated polyester-based adhesives from the automotive and textile industries acts as the major driver for the market. On the other hand, the availability of substitutes may confine the growth of the market. The Saturated Polyester Based Adhesives Market report by IndustryARC covers complete analysis of the market, its major segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and more.
Competitive Landscape :
The top 5 players in the Saturated Polyester Based Adhesives industry are –
2. American Chemical, Inc.
3. Henkel AG & Co KGaA
4. Adhesive Technologies, Inc.
5. Bostik, Inc.
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here :
Segmental Analysis :
1. The film adhesives held a significant share in the Global Saturated Polyester Based Adhesives Market in 2021, owing to its increasing demand due to the characteristics and benefits it offers over other types of adhesive forms.
2. The packaging industry held the largest share in the Global Saturated Polyester Based Adhesives Market in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% between 2022 and 2027, owing to its increasing demand from the packaging industry.
3. Increase in demand for packaging is expected to increase the demand for saturated polyester-based adhesives composed of liquid saturated polyester resin as it is primarily used for bonding films & sheets used for packaging.
4. Asia-Pacific held the largest share in the Global Saturated Polyester Based Adhesives Market in 2021 up to 30%. The consumption of saturated polyester-based adhesives is particularly high in this region due to its increasing demand from the packaging sector.
Paste, Liquid, Tape, Film, Powder/Granules
Glass Fiber Laminates, Optical Products, Furniture, Concrete Flooring, Automobile Body, Films & Sheets, Fibers
By End-Use Industry
Building & Construction, Automotive, Packaging, Textile, Aerospace, Electronics
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of World
Get more detailed information about these segments in the report. Buy it here :
Market Drivers and Challenges :
1. Saturated polyester-based adhesives are commonly used for bonding various components of the automobile assembly which include joining seats, spoilers, bumpers, dashboards, headlights, and other similar components.
2. Saturated polyester-based adhesives are commonly used in the textile industry for bonding fabrics, owing to their properties such as excellent peel strength, moisture resistance, enhanced sound insulation along with good thermal and tensile properties.
3. Increase in textile operations across the world is expected to increase the demand for saturated polyester-based adhesives composed of liquid saturated polyester resin for bonding textile fabrics, owing to its above-mentioned properties.
4. One of the major limiting factors for the saturated polyester adhesives market is the availability of other substitutes such as epoxy adhesives. Moreover, epoxy adhesives offer higher bonding abilities in comparison to polyester adhesives.
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. Get detailed report on preferred market as per your specific requirements and our research experts would customize the report for you.
USA: (+1) 614-588-8538, (+1) 815-656-4596
Similar Reports :
A. Automotive Adhesives Market
B. Adhesives and Sealants Market
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: (+1) 970-236-3677