Silver Inks & Pastes Market size is estimated to reach US$3.9 billion by 2027 after growing at a CAGR of around 4.2% from 2022 to 2027. The Silver Inks & Pastes are an excellent conductor of electricity. The Silver Inks & Pastes have major applications in printed electronic devices, screen printing, RFID, solar cells, and others. The high demand of Silver Inks & Pastes for printing application in the electronics sector is driving the Silver Inks & Pastes Market. Furthermore, the increasing application in the automotive, photovoltaics, and other end-use industries will offer major growth in the Silver Inks & Pastes industry during the forecast period.
The top 5 players in the Silver Inks & Pastes industry are –
1. Vorbeck Materials Corporation
2. Heraeus Holding GmbH
3. Johnson Matthey plc
4. Sun Chemical Corporation
5. Applied Ink Solution
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here:
1. By application, the printed circuit board (PCB) segment accounted for the largest share in the Silver Inks & Pastes Market and is expected to grow with a CAGR of around 4.5% during the forecast period. The Silver Inks & Pastes have major application in the printed circuit boards owing to high electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, lightweight, and strong adhesion properties.
2. By geography, Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing region in the Silver Inks & Pastes market and is projected to grow with a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. The growth of Silver Inks & Pastes industry in this region is influenced by its high demand in photovoltaics, electronics, automotive, and end-use industries.
3. By end-use industry, the electronics segment held the largest Silver Inks & Pastes Market share and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period.
Below 99.9%, 99.9%, and Above 99.9%
Printed Circuit Boards, Smartphones, Radio Frequency Identification (RFI), Bio-sensors, Solar Cell, Screen Painting, Thin Film PV,
By End User
Electronics (Printed Electronics, Flexible Electronics, and Others), Energy and Power, Automotive, Aerospace, and Others
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of World
Get more detailed information about these segments in the report. Buy it here:
Market Drivers and Challenges:
1. Growing demand in the photovoltaics application : The Silver Inks & Pastes have rising demand in the photovoltaics sector. The silver pastes are used in solar cells, printing, PV panels, and others owing to superior features such as high thermal and electrical conductivity, stability, and adhesion.
2. Increasing demand from electronics sector : The demand of Silver Inks & Pastes in the electronics sector for flexible and printed electronic sector is growing. The Silver Inks & Pastes are composed of binder such as polyvinyl pyrrolidone, and solvents such as methyl ethyl ketone, formic acid, ethyl alcohol, sodium borohydride, and others.
3. Volatility in the silver prices : The Silver Inks & Pastes have growing application across various end-use industries. However, the Silver Inks & Pastes Market faces major challenge due to volatile prices of silver, which is used in making pastes and inks.
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. Get detailed report on preferred market as per your specific requirements and our research experts would customize the report for you.
USA: (+1) 614-588-8538, (+1) 815-656-4596
A. Metallic Printing Inks Market
B. Conductive Inks Market
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: (+1) 970-236-3677