The US Electronic System for Travel Authorization (also known as ESTA) was introduced by the US government in 2009 as part of the US Visa Waiver Program. This innovative program simplified the entry process into the United States through more than 35 countries, including Finland. Finland travellers can apply for US ESTA entirely online. This means that Finland visitors no longer need to make an in-person appointment at a US embassy or consulate and apply for a visa.
US ESTA Requirements for FINLAND Passport Holders
- A Valid Finland-issued passport
- A valid email address where the US government will send a copy of the approved US ESTA
- A valid form of payment, such as a debit or credit card, to pay the US ESTA processing fee
Greeks wishing to travel to the US are now part of the US Visa Waiver Program, which means they qualify to receive a US ESTA. Greek citizens can apply for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) visa to travel to the United States. The ESTA allows Greek citizens to visit the United States for tourism, business, transit, medical, and short-term study purposes without a visa for up to 90 days per visit. With this document, you can travel to the United States of America with the Electronic Travel Authorization System. Because this procedure is done online, there is no need to go to an embassy to get a visa.
WHAT’S THE REQUIREMENT FOR CITIZENS OF GREEK?
- Passport — you need to have a valid passport when travelling abroad. For US ESTA, you need an electronic passport with an electronic chip that has biometric information.
- Email address — your visa will be linked to your passport but you still need a printed copy to show at the immigration office once you arrive in the US. You will receive a copy through email in PDF format. Remember to print it out until you leave.
- Payment system — You can use a credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
Hungary belongs to a group of countries whose citizens are not generally considered a security threat to the United States. The best thing about this ESTA is that you can apply online. Citizens of Hungary can apply for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) visa waiver to travel to the United States. The ESTA allows Hungarian citizens to visit the United States for tourism, business, transit, medical and short-term study purposes without a visa for up to 90 days per visit. Hungary was accepted into the Visa Waiver Program in 2008.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR HUNGARY CITIZENS?
- Passport using an electronic chip containing bio-metric info and no less than a 6-month validity from the planned date of entry.
- Passport variety and Private Identification Number (PIN).
- A valid E-mail address to receive the ESTA
- You can use a Debit/Credit Card Paypal account to pay the ESTA fees.
Company Name: USA Official
Contact Person: Afnani Thomas Watson
Email: Send Email
Phone: +27 12 426 6400
Address:1166 Grosvenor St & Park St, Hatfield
Country: South Africa